05 January 2011

new year

I'm not one for New Year's resolutions, simply because I'm not that great at the follow-through. However, that being said, I am taking, or planning to take [small] steps to get to my goals. I want to finish a novel this year. I need to lose ~90 pounds, and I want to continue in my Art Journaling this year.

Four days into 2011, and I've not been to the gym (yet), but only because I'm recovering from bronchitis. I have a new novel idea Im brainstorming, and I'm flip-flopping between 3 or 4 art journals. I know my self well enough that, if I were to make an "I must..." statement, that's a sure guarantee that I will subcobsciously rebel against it.

I am not perfect, and I admittedly do not have a very happy life right now. But I am not content to stagnate, and I expect these small steps, added up at the end of 2011 will equal significant change in my life.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:San Perkes,Jacksonville,United States

No comments: